Immanuel Lutheran School is a ministry of Immanuel Lutheran Church. The school first opened in 1933, was closed periodically during World War II, and reopened in 1955. The present building was completed in 1960. In 1976, an association was established with Redeemer Lutheran Church, and the school became known as Rolla Lutheran School. This association continued for 18 years, at the end of which the school reverted back to Immanuel Lutheran School. Through the years, God has blessed the school with over 70 teachers. Presently Immanuel provides a Lutheran Education for students in Kindergarten through Fifth grade. We are also blessed to have our Rolla Lutheran Early Childhood Christian Education Center “REACH” which serves children age 6 weeks through Pre – Kindergarten (4 year old).
Immanuel Lutheran School is fully-accredited through NLSA (National Lutheran School Association) and MNSAA (Missouri Nonpublic School Accrediting Association).